Flanking Byrd Park in Virginia's capitol city of Richmond, is a special yellow brick mansion.
The home served for two decades as the headquarters of the Robert E. Lee Council, a Boy Scouts of America district.
The home was originally built by a successful Coca-Cola bottling franchise owner in the 1920s. It was given, by the original owner's granddaughter, to the Boy Scouts of America in 1958.
Owners, Steve and Amy Williams, had some renovation to do when they purchased the 8000+ square foot home from the Boy Scouts.
Take a look and read more HERE in Virginia Living Magazine
The mural is truly enviable.
Very Charlotte Moss-y.